Sunday, June 3, 2012

Diablo 3 has...

not taken over my life - yet. 

its oddly busy here.  it always seems to be when paul is around.  I don't have my morning tea with my daytime TV favorites to relax and do, nothing.

I have some jacob wool on my wheel right now.  tired of spinning merino, corridale, and the usual stuff so I went over to a weaver's yarn and bought some of it to spin some dryer balls - but the project seems to have taken another turn.  the fibers remind me of birch trees which are turning splendid green right now here, so I've decided to go a step further inspired by intertwined and spin some art yarn reminiscent of the trees.  depending on how they turn out I am also thinking about entering it in the fair.  Its currently thick thin.  I'm wondering whether to shred green _______ for the 'leaves' or spin some nubs (again, inspired by intertwined) to ply together with thread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment