Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I had been so good at maintaining this thing and it fell apart.

It's still winter here.

next week will mark 6 months of snow and the weather isn't cooperating.  april is supposed to be the month of the melt - but this year, it is the month of record snowfall (1929).  It's not bad, as in it is still warm enough for all of us to bundle up and play outside.  Still, it's disheartening when you see about 6 inches of new snow when everyone else is celebrating spring.

Speaking of spring, I really want to start a garden this year.  I've done a decent job keeping my indoor plants alive (although I did almost kill them, I brought it back from the brink which is sadly giving me more hope about my gardening skills)

I was notified by an email from the command that paul will be deployed next year.  Horrible as it sounds, I wish I had not known.  The last two times he deployed I only had 3 weeks notice but this time I will be a nervous wreck for about a year.  It was so much easier for me when I had to buckle up and deal with it because there simply was not enough time to worry.  This time it just simply stews in my mind.  I think about it everyday and I know I would be thinking about it until it happens.

  I'll be thinking about it all summer.  :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment